During a Reading...
– You get to ask as many questions as our time frame will allow
– I read your energy, and the energy of the people and situations you’re inquiring about to give you a new perspective about what’s going on.
– You get the benefit of my years of experience as an empath & spiritual counselor, and the most loving, non-judgmental reflection of who you are.
Benefits of a Reading
– Relief from worry and fear
– Confidence to make difficult decisions
– New loving insights, clarity and direction
– The knowledge that you have support and are not alone
– Validation that you’re intuitive! Many things I say will be things you already know on a deep level.
– Hope and a renewed sense of purpose
– Awareness of yourself as a lovable and precious aspect of Divinity
What Not to Expect
– Predictions about lottery numbers or stock performance
– Definitive yes or no answers regarding other people’s decisions
– Negative or creepy info about curses or spells
– A one-sided conversation in which I do all the talking. Readings are a conversation and a collaboration. If you are extremely skeptical and want to test my intuition by not saying anything during the reading, please look elsewhere for guidance.
Tips for a Great Reading
– Write down the questions you have.
– Consider the following: spirit guides respond best to questions about how to move forward, such as, “How can I bring peace to my relationship?”
– Avoid questions that give your power away, such as, “Should I leave my husband?” Spirit guides can’t tell you what to do, but they can show you what life will look like if you make a particular decision.
– Know that everyone has free will, which means I can see future possibilities, but the decisions of other people are not set in stone. I can tell you what’s likely to occur based on someone’s energy in the present.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you predict the future?
I don’t read the future; I read energy. I see the energy dynamics of the relationship or job you’re inquiring about, and the future possibilities that arise from that. However, because you are ultimately in control of the decisions you make, what really unfolds is up to you. I give you decision-making tools you can use in the present.
2. What are the benefits of a reading?
Relief from worries and fears, more confidence to make decisions, accurate insight, clarity and direction, knowing that you are not alone, and validation that you are intuitive.
3. Are there any questions you can’t answer?
Yes. I do not make predictions about whether someone will die, lottery numbers or stock performances. I also will not confirm the presence or absence of disease.
4. How long does it take to schedule my phone reading after I’ve purchased one?
If you purchased the Same-Day reading, you can schedule your reading for that day. If you’re booking a regular phone or Skype reading, you can see my availability before you purchase. You will most likely be able to get an appointment within a week. Simply choose the amount of time you’d like, and pick the date and time that works best for you.
5. Are phone readings as good as in-person readings?
There’s absolutely no difference between a phone reading and an in-person reading. We are all connected. In fact, we are One. It doesn’t matter how far away you are or what time zone you are in. Our intent to connect with each other is all that’s needed.
6. What is your cancellation policy?
I require a 24-hour notice if you can’t make it to our scheduled appointment. If you do not give me sufficient notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. Please understand that I plan my life around my appointments, and when you don’t show up, I’m unable to make that time available for another client. If I need to cancel due to illness or any other reason beyond my control, you will receive a full refund or have the option to reschedule.
7. Are you going to tell me something bad?
I will answer your questions honestly, and will not sugar-coat the truth. However, in my experience, our guides are always trying to uplift us with positive messages of love and support. I receive the most beautiful messages for clients going through challenging times — so, not to worry! I always look for truth and beauty, and that is what I find.
8. Can you give me messages from my deceased loved ones?
Sometimes people who have passed do show up to give my client a message during a reading. However, I am not a trained medium. If you are looking for a mediumship reading, I recommend searching for mediums at http://bestpsychicdirectory.com.
9. How often do you recommend getting a reading?
It varies from person to person. If you’re going through big changes in your life and need extra support, feel free to reach out whenever you feel that you need it. You may be interested in weekly intuitive coaching. You can apply for that here. If you’re feeling strong and excited about your life and where you’re headed, I recommend waiting at least a month between readings. The space allows your energy to shift and your life to unfold. It also allows you to assimilate the information you received during the reading.
Dear Jessica... Wow! Your reading went straight to the heart of the matter, and the validations I sought in moving forward with my life were clear, concise, and very much needed. There were things you couldn't have known that proved to me your intuition is strong and accurate. You are definitely on my list of go-to support the next time I'm feeling a little lost. Thank you so much!
Hi Jessica... thank you so much for the inspired reading. It created the space for me to see more possibilities. For a few days afterwards a number of changes fell into place.
Jessica... my reading with you was nothing short of amazing! I was so confused and unsure if I was on the right path - I felt like I was constantly spinning my wheels. You immediately zoned in on what was going on with me and offered very helpful feedback from my guides. I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Interestingly, in less than 24 hours after the reading something happened that was completely unexpected and in line with what we discussed. I don't believe it was a coincidence and I have taken it as a sign of better things to come. Thank you, Jessica!
How to Book
Terms & Conditions
Jessica McKay reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
By participating in Jessica McKay’s intuitive readings, energy healing sessions, and/or intuitive coaching programs, you acknowledge and agree that Jessica is not a licensed psychologist, medical professional, financial advisor or business consultant — and her services do not replace the care and advice of licensed professionals.