Intuitive Readings are a wonderful way to receive encouragement, guidance and support.
What Happens During a Reading
- You get to ask as many questions as our time frame will allow.
- I read your energy, and the energy of the people and situations you’re inquiring about to give you a new perspective about what’s going on.
- You get the benefit of my years of experience as an empath and spiritual counselor, and the most loving, non-judgmental reflection of Who You Are.
- I use my deeply sharpened intuition to get to the heart of what’s underneath your challenges.
- I help you get clear about your next steps.
What Not to Expect
- Predictions about lottery numbers or stock performance
- Definitive yes or no answers regarding other people’s decisions
- Negative or creepy info about curses or spells (any psychic who tells you that you have “dark energy” or a “curse” on you is a scam artist.)
- A one-sided conversation in which I do all the talking. Sessions are meant to be a conversation and a collaboration. If you are extremely skeptical and want to “test” my intuitive ability by not saying anything during the reading, lest you give too much away, please look elsewhere for guidance.
Benefits of a Reading
- Relief from worry and fear
- Confidence to make difficult decisions
- New loving insights, clarity and direction
- The knowledge that you have support in the world and are not alone
- Validation that you’re intuitive! Many things I say will be things you already know on a deep level.
- Hope and a renewed sense of purpose
- Awareness of yourself as a lovable and precious aspect of Divinity
Tips for a Great Reading
- Write down the questions you have.
- When making your list of questions for me and your spirit guides, consider the following:
- Spirit guides respond best to questions about how to move forward, such as, “How can I bring peace into this difficult situation with my family?” Or, “What can I do to bring more abundance into my life?”
- Avoid questions that give your power away, such as, “Should I leave my boyfriend?” Or, “Should I take that job?” I can give you a glimpse of what your life will look like if you do either.
- Don’t worry about anything! Your questions don’t need to be perfect. I can help translate your concerns to your guides to get the best possible guidance.
- Everyone has free will, which means that I can see future possibilities, but the decisions of other people are not set in stone. I can tell you what’s likely to occur, based on someone’s energy in the present.
How to Book
Choose the amount of time you’d like below, and you’ll be directed to my online calendar to schedule your reading for a time that works best for you.
Have questions about the readings?
Email Jessica or visit the Frequently Asked Questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you predict the future?
I would say that I don’t read the future; I read energy. I see the energy dynamics of the relationship or job you’re inquiring about, and the future “possibilities” that arise out of that. However, because you are ultimately in control of the decisions you make, what really unfolds is up to you. I give you tools you can use in the present moment.
2. What are the benefits of getting a reading?
Relief from worries and fears, more confidence to make decisions, accurate insight, clarity and direction, knowing that you are not alone, and validation that you are intuitive.
3. Are there any questions you can’t answer?
Yes. I do not make predictions about whether someone will die, lottery numbers or stock performances. I also will not confirm the presence or absence of disease.
4. How long does it take to schedule my phone reading after I’ve purchased one?
If you purchased the Same-Day Reading, we’ll schedule your reading for that day. If you’re booking a regular phone or Skype reading with me, you can see my availability before you purchase. You will most likely be able to get an appointment within a few days. Simply choose the amount of time you’d like, and pick the date and time that works best for you.
5. Are phone readings as good as in-person readings?
There’s absolutely no difference between a phone reading and an in-person reading. We are all connected — in fact, we are all One. It doesn’t matter how far away you are or what time zone you are in. Our intent to connect with each other is all that’s needed.
6. What is your cancellation policy?
I require a 24-hour notice if you can’t make it to our scheduled appointment. If you do not give me sufficient notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. Please understand that when you do not show or give notice, I am not able to make that time available for another client. If I need to cancel our appointment due to illness or any other reason beyond my control, you will receive a full refund or have the option to reschedule.
7. Are you going to tell me something bad?
I will answer your questions honestly, and I won’t sugar-coat the truth as I see it, but in my experience, our angels and guides are always trying to uplift us with positive messages of support and unconditional love. I’ve received the most beautiful affirmations of my clients’ Divinity and perfection during challenging times in their lives. So, not to worry! I’m always searching for truth and beauty, and that is what I find 100% of the time.
8. Can you give me messages from my deceased loved ones?
Sometimes people who have passed do show up to give my client a message during a reading. However, I am not a trained medium. If you are looking for a mediumship reading, I recommend doing a search for mediums on BestPsychicDirectory.com.
9. How often do you recommend getting a reading?
This varies from person to person. If you’re going through big changes in your life and need extra support during a time of transition, feel free to reach out whenever you feel that you need it. If you’re feeling strong and excited about your life and where you’re headed, I recommend waiting at least a month between readings. The space allows your energy to shift and your life to unfold. It also allows you to assimilate the information you received during the reading.
Terms of Service
Jessica McKay reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. By participating in Jessica McKay’s intuitive readings and/or personal counseling service, you acknowledge and agree that Jessica McKay is not a licensed psychologist, medical professional, financial advisor or business consultant, and her services do not replace the care of aforementioned professionals. Keep Reading…