Intuitive Readings with Jessica
Intuitive readings are a wonderful way to get inspiration, support, and encouragement.
What Happens During a Reading?
- You get to ask as many questions as our time frame will allow.
- I read your energy, and the energy of the people and situations you’re inquiring about to give you a new perspective about what’s going on.
- You get the benefit of my years of experience as an empath and spiritual counselor, and the most loving, non-judgmental reflection of Who You Are.
- I use my deeply sharpened intuition to get to the heart of what’s underneath your challenges.
- I help you get clear about your next steps.
What Not to Expect
- Predictions about lottery numbers or stock performance
- Definitive yes or no answers regarding other people’s decisions
- Negative or creepy info about curses or spells (any psychic who tells you that you have “dark energy” or a “curse” on you is a scam artist.)
- A one-sided conversation in which I do all the talking. Sessions are meant to be a conversation and a collaboration. If you are extremely skeptical and want to “test” my intuitive ability by not saying anything during the reading, lest you give too much away, please look elsewhere for guidance.
Benefits of a Reading
- Relief from worry and fear
- Confidence to make difficult decisions
- New loving insights, clarity and direction
- The knowledge that you have support in the spirit world and are not alone!
- Validation that you’re intuitive! Many things I say will be things you already know on a deep level.
- Hope and a renewed sense of purpose
- Awareness of yourself as a lovable and precious aspect of Divinity
Tips for a Great Reading
- Write down the questions you have.
- When making your list of questions for me and your spirit guides, consider the following:
- Spirit guides respond best to questions about how to move forward, such as, “How can I bring peace into this difficult situation with my family?” Or, “What can I do to bring more abundance into my life?”
- Avoid questions that give your power away, such as, “Should I leave my boyfriend?” Or, “Should I take that job?” I can give you a glimpse of what your life will look like if you do either.
- Don’t worry about anything! Your questions don’t need to be perfect. I can help translate your concerns to your guides to get the best possible guidance.
- Everyone has free will, which means that I can see future possibilities, but the decisions of other people are not set in stone. I can tell you what’s likely to occur, based on someone’s energy in the present.
How to Book
Choose the amount of time you’d like below, and you’ll be directed to my store. Once you complete payment, you’ll receive an immediate email confirmation of your order, which contains a link to my online calendar. You can then schedule your reading for a time that works best for you. I have appointments available most mornings and evenings.
Have questions about the readings?
Email Jessica or visit the Frequently Asked Questions below.
How can I adequately describe the immense healing, loving attention and care that you receive with Jessica? The healing I received could not have any worldly value on it. The transformation, guidance and assurance was the life raft that I needed beyond words. And accuracy? Oh my God! It was like she was me, that’s how accurate she was but with the added wisdom needed for clear guidance and clear direction and clear healing.Jungyon Son
Phone & Skype Readings–
For more options, such as a 45-Minute reading or package of readings, visit my store.
Dear Jessica… I was nervous about getting a phone reading at first, but you put me at ease right away, and the information that came out of our time together was nothing short of miraculous. I now see why my relationships have all been similar, and why I keep repeating certain patterns. You helped me feel excited about future possibilities. It’s been so long since I’ve felt hopeful, I feel like you gave me my faith back.Caroline Kelly
Email readings help you get clarity and answers to your questions without having to spend time on the phone. I meditate before every reading and tune into your situation emotionally.
Purchase the reading you want – 1 or 3 questions (below), and then email your full name and your questions to Jessica@IntuitiveReading.net. Unless I’m traveling, I will email your reading to you within 48 hours.
Hi Jessica… Wow, thank you so so so much for that beautiful reading. You’ve really helped to reassure me about everything, and I was crying reading the messages from my guides. Thank you so much for what you do.Ellen Guise
I do in-person readings once a month at EZential Wellness in Bridgewater, NJ. Call EZential Wellness at (908) 526-0002 to reserve your appointment. The next scheduled date for in-person readings is:
Ezential Wellness & Gurukul Yoga
1300 Prince Rodgers Ave., Bridgewater NJ
Call the center to schedule: (908) 526-0002.
I also do in-person readings on most Wednesday and Saturday afternoons at Blu Lotus in Montclair, NJ. Call Blu Lotus at (973) 783-9866 to schedule an appointment with me. Walk-ins welcome, but I recommend calling in advance. I’m usually there from 2:00 until 5 pm. (cash or credit cards accepted)
20 Church Street, Montclair NJ 07042
Call the center to schedule: (973) 783-9866
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you predict the future?
I would say that I don’t read the future; I read energy. I see the energy dynamics of the relationship or job you’re inquiring about, and the future “possibilities” that arise out of that. However, because you are ultimately in control of the decisions you make, what really unfolds is up to you. I give you tools you can use in the present moment.
2. What are the benefits of getting a reading?
Relief from worries and fears, more confidence to make decisions, accurate insight, clarity and direction, knowing that you are not alone, and validation that you are intuitive.
3. Are there any questions you can’t answer?
Yes. I do not make predictions about lottery numbers or stock performances. I also will not predict someone’s death.
4. How long does it take to schedule my phone reading after I’ve purchased one?
In most cases, you will be able to get an appointment within a couple of days of purchasing a reading. You can schedule your own reading with me using my online scheduler. The link to my schedule will be emailed to you after purchase. Simply choose the amount of time you’d like, and pick the date and time that works best for you.
5. Are phone readings as good as in-person readings?
There’s absolutely no difference between a phone reading and an in-person reading. We are all connected — in fact, we are all One. It doesn’t matter how far away you are or what time zone you are in. Our intent to connect with each other is all that’s needed.
6. What is your cancellation policy?
I require a 24-hour notice if you can’t make it to our scheduled appointment. If you do not give me sufficient notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. Please understand that when you do not show or give notice, I am not able to make that time available for another client. If I need to cancel our appointment due to illness or any other reason beyond my control, you will receive a full refund or have the option to reschedule.
7. How do you do email readings?
I meditate to connect with your energy and tap into your question. I may use tarot cards to guide me further. I promise to get your email reading to you within 48 hours unless I’m traveling. If I’m traveling, I’ll send you an email letting you know when you can expect to receive your reading.
8. Are you going to tell me something bad?
I will answer your questions honestly, and I won’t sugar-coat the truth as I see it, but in my experience, our angels and guides are always trying to uplift us with positive messages of support and unconditional love. I’ve received the most beautiful affirmations of my clients’ Divinity and perfection during challenging times in their lives. So, not to worry! I’m always searching for truth and beauty, and that is what I find 100% of the time.
9. What is the Tarot?
Tarot cards are stories told in pictures. The cards and the stories they illustrate are ancient, yet they are universal and relate to the common themes of our human journey. I absolutely love Tarot cards. My mother taught me to read them when I was a little girl.
10. Can you give me messages from my deceased loved ones?
Sometimes people who have passed do show up to give my client a message during a reading. However, I do not consider myself a medium. If you are looking for a mediumship reading, I recommend doing a search for mediums on BestPsychicDirectory.com.
11. How often do you recommend getting a reading?
This varies from person to person. If you’re going through big changes in your life and need extra support during a time of transition, feel free to reach out whenever you feel that you need it. You can save money by purchasing a package of sessions. If you’re feeling strong and excited about your life and where you’re headed, I recommend waiting at least a month between readings. The space allows your energy to shift and your life to unfold. It also allows you to assimilate the information you received during the reading.
Read & Write Reviews Of Psychics & Mediums! For a directory of psychics and mediums based on location, visit BestPsychicDirectory.com where you can write reviews about your best readings.
Disclaimer: Jessica McKay reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. By participating in Jessica McKay’s intuitive readings and/or personal counseling service, you acknowledge and agree that Jessica McKay is not a licensed psychologist, medical professional, financial adviser or business consultant, and her services do not replace the care of aforementioned professionals. Any advice given by Jessica McKay is not to be used in place of any medical, legal, or financial advice or diagnosis from qualified and licensed professionals in those fields. Readings or counseling sessions by Jessica McKay are intended to offer insight into your personal life and do not in any way constitute medical, legal, or financial advice. Jessica McKay will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website or as a result of any reading or personal counseling with Jessica McKay. Jessica McKay does not take responsibility for actions or decisions you may make based on the advice given in her readings or personal counseling sessions. She does not give readings or counseling sessions to anyone under the age of 18 unless she has parental consent. When you purchase a reading, you are agreeing to the following: “Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, I or my representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless Jessica McKay from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with her sessions.”